Wednesday, August 22, 2012

♡ after long holidays .


morning :) feel Wednesday blue ? hmmm , lazy mode on on on . DUH .


where did you guys enjoy for this long holidays ?
i enjoying pedicure and shopping with Dear but didn't bring any new stuff back home . WHY ? doesn't look like me at all .
and , i saw a lot of friends enjoying beach day . hmm , i got stupid "pantang" so didn't go . lols
anyway , will go one day . wait for me , beach ! HHHMMMMPPH ~


after long holidays , it's another brand new day , yes ... working day  - - v
never mind , looks forward to another holiday ? hehee .



thank you for those who really concern about me . i will be fine here .
don't worry ya ! big thanks with love :)




oh well . I've enjoy my ''long' holidays :)
hope u so .


                                                 

                                                              ♡ happy Sunday with beloved ♡






0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

♥ WELCOME to leave comment(s) =) appreciate ! ♥